Vision, Aims and Values
Our school is a happy, welcoming Christian community in which children and adults work hard together to care for each other and the world, and to learn, grow and achieve success.
- Develop the whole learner as a person who is created in God’s image and promote opportunities to worship God and celebrate the special nature of our school whilst recognising the richness and diversity of our children, families and local community.
- Value the input of all children, parents, staff, governors and the church, in realising our vision and living by our agreed core Christian values – love, forgiveness, truth, friendship, hope and peace.
- Create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where children, through a challenging and inspiring curriculum, have high expectations and achieve personal success.
- Teach our children the importance of teamwork, to enable them to work together, upholding modern British values and building their resilience for living in a complex and rapidly changing world.
- Love: “Beloved, let us love one another because love is from God.” (1 John 4. 7)
- Forgiveness: “I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven on account of His name.” (1 John 2.12)
- Truth: “You will know the truth and the truth will make you free.” (John 8.32)
- Friendship: “No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” (John 15.13)
- Hope: “Let us hold fast to the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who has promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10.23)
- Peace: “May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!” (Psalm 29.11)