Actual Salary: £36,372 negotiable subject to experience
Hours: 36 hours x 52 weeks per annum
Start Date: September 2017
We are an outstanding and heavily over-subscribed friendly and welcoming two form entry Voluntary Aided Church of England primary school. An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of our ambitious, dynamic Senior Leadership Team.
As School Business Manager you will be working closely with the new Headteacher ensuring the very best for pupils, parents and staff. You will be responsible for organising and maintaining all administrative, financial, organisational and safeguarding processes and systems within the school. The applicant must be able to work on their own initiative reporting to the Headteacher and to run and manage the school office and other administrative staff effectively. Full training support is available for specific MIS and finance systems if required. As the outward face of our school you will ensure effective and professional communication and administration for all stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Have proven ability to work in a busy environment or office
- Be professional in their approach, showing discretion and confidentiality
- Have excellent administration, financial and ICT skills and be relied upon to produce work of a high standard at all times
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be able to use their own initiative
- Hold a recognised School Business Manager qualification or be willing to work towards gaining one
- Uphold the school’s commitment to safeguarding in all its forms
We can offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team who work in a caring environment with the aim of producing outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
St Paul’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils attending the school and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ declaration.
Visits to our school are highly recommended w/c Monday 4th September.
Please contact Denise Zmajkovic, to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 12 noon Thursday 7th September 2017
Shortlisting: Friday 8th September 2017
Interviews: w/c Monday 11th September 2017